Shipping & Returns Policy
Order Processing & Lead Times
Once an order is placed, it will be processed within 24h. If the product you have ordered is in stock, it will be packaged and shipped with 3 working days. If a product you have ordered is not in stock, it may take 6-10 weeks before your item is dispatched. In either case, you will be notified and constantly updated on the status of your order by e-mail.
We ship our products internationally, therefore depending on your geographic location, shipping times will vary. All our shipments are tracked. The tracking numbers will be given to the customer once available. Below is a rough guide on shipping times:
UK 1 Week
EU 2 to 4 Weeks
USA & Canada 4 to 6 Weeks
South America 4 to 8 Weeks
Middle East 4 to 8 Weeks
East Asia 4 to 8 Weeks
West Africa 6 to 8 Weeks
Rest of the World up to 10 Weeks
*The above is a rough guidance. For exact shipping information, please contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org
All items are packed and secured to the highest standard onto wooden pallets as seen here in our gallery.
Warranty & Returns
We, WhiteEdge® Technology Ltd of 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London W1W 7LT, United Kingdom, declare that all products are covered by our extended warranty program, subject to the conditions set out below:
Contact the vendor or local WhiteEdge™Technology LTD office, by phone, e-mail or mail, if you need to return a product.
EXTENDED WARRANTY CONDITIONS
“Goods” means the product with a serial number set out on the face of this certificate, excluding any software.
“WhiteEdge™” means WhiteEdge™Technology Ltd
“Buyer” means the purchaser of this extended warranty
“Purchase Price” means the price paid to purchase the Goods
1. Except as set out below WhiteEdge™will make good, by repair or, at its option, by the supply of a replacement, defects which under proper use appear in the Goods within the period set out on the face of this certificate which arise solely from faulty materials or workmanship. The repair or replacement shall not benefit from a new warranty and therefore the original warranty period shall apply to the repaired/replaced unit.
2. WhiteEdge™is not liable for the quality, performance or fitness for purpose of any hardware manufactured by a third party.
3. WhiteEdge™is not liable to Buyer for any such defect unless Buyer immediately gives notice of the alleged defect with full particulars of the operating conditions under which it became apparent and returns the Goods or relevant part with the postage paid to WhiteEdge®’s business address set out below. WhiteEdge™may, at its discretion, charge an administration fee for Goods that are returned with no fault found.
4. Any Goods or parts returned to WhiteEdge™are at Buyer’s risk with postage paid and in adequate packaging. Repaired or replacement Goods or parts will be despatched with postage paid by WhiteEdge™to the address requested by Buyer at WhiteEdge™’s risk.
5. WhiteEdge™is not liable for any defect and Condition 1 ceases to apply if after delivery the Goods have been:
(i) used for any purpose other than that for which they were designed;
(ii) installed, used or stored otherwise than in strict accordance with WhiteEdge™’s
instructions for use;
(iii) damaged, misused, neglected, not properly cleaned and stored after use or
had any of their identification marks or numbers altered or removed; (iv) modified and altered in any way without WhiteEdge®’s prior written
(v) damaged as a result of use or operation after any defect in them has become apparent.
6. The decision of WhiteEdge™on all matters governed by this extended warranty and in particular (but without limiting the foregoing) as to the nature and cause of any defect or malfunction, shall be conclusive and binding on Buyer.
7. WHITEEDGE™’S LIABILITY IN RELATION TO THIS EXTENDED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE SUM OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. WHITEEDGE™ IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS, BUSINESS, GOODWILL OR OTHERWISE) OR ANY CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
8. This extended warranty, and any claims or disputes arising in connection with it, is governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.